Monday, February 6, 2012

3D Chair

For this assignment, I tried to make this chair look 3D. I also used mondrian art to cover the fabric that was on the chair before. I was inspired by the mondrian art itself. It has always been my favorite kind of modern art. I took segments of different styles of mondrian and put them together to create a sort of chaotic collage. I am satisfied with this work. In the future, I might try to figure out how to smooth the inside edges of the chair better. 

This is my second 3D chair. I used an Andy Warhol theme for this one. I used warp and distort tools to make the seat of the chair look 3D. I also used the drop shadow technique to give the chair a shadow. I am satisfied with this work. Next time, I would make the marilyn image editable before warping it so that I could go back and use the dodge and burn tools on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment